Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dehydrating Plums

Dehydrated plums are great, they are nothing like what you get at the store. Like apples, plums do not require any special treatment, you just cut them and put them on the dehydrator. I have made a small video that will take you through the steps and will show you how they should look when they are done. Let me know if you have any questions.

Excalibur 3900 Deluxe Series 9 Tray Food Dehydrator - BlackNesco FD-75PR 700-Watt Food Dehydrator



The video cuts off at the end and should have said "The ones that are not completely dry... I just save and I dry later." 

2 comments:

  1. Have you got a whole bunch of butt ends of plumbs? I'm kind of hungry . . . just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark you should know better. I eat all of them as I am working :)

    ReplyDelete